Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 327: Grocery Shopping Miracle

I do not frequently go out of my way to do any shopping with both kids. Or even one kid. If I have my dry there, I would wander the aisles of Target gloriously alone. I love my girls, but frankly shopping with them makes herding cats seem easy.

Enter Wegmans and the greatest invention of all time. The Car Cart. 

It's just a plastic fixture on top of a cart. Shaped like a car with seats and steering wheels for two. And Michal is probably too big, but she wants to go into the cart and then I can speed around the grocery store like my own private rendition of Supermarket Sweep. (Oh how I miss the best game show ever). 

Look. It even causes them to pretend to like each other. Psych. They totally do. 

So much perfection in this picture. Michal is the clown and Sivan is not impressed.

Seriously, the cart made this one of the most pleasant shopping trips ever. EVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment