Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 315: Other Mother

I promise that I don't have a complex about this, but Michal has another mother whom she loves to death. We were so incredibly fortunate to find Marisol when we were looking for someone to watch Sivan while we were at work. From the first time we met her, when Sivan was three months old, she asked to hold her and proceeded to rock her to sleep as we talked. Now, over a year later, Sivam still adores her, and I know the feeling is reciprocated. Most mornings, as soon as Sivan sees Mari, a wide grin spreads across her face and she can't get to her fast enough, sometimes closing the door in my face with nary a wave. 

That is a smile for her Mari. 

I wish I could have taken a picture of her closing the door on me. I'm not joking. She reaches for it and closes it shut. She's definitely the boss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment