Friday, November 6, 2015

Day 310: Working Girl and Errands

Since I took yesterday off, I brought Sivan in to the office to attempt some work. It has been a really long time since she's been at work. During her first year I tried to work with her in the office one day a week, but she just didn't want to make that happen. I ended up getting more accomplished at home, so consequently many of my coworkers hadn't seen her in a while. She's changed a bit. 

For example, she now types 80 words a minute. #giftedbaby

Just kidding. She can't type 80 words a minute. 

After it was determined that not much work would be accomplished in the office, I grabbed what I needed to finish at home (this was the expected eventuality, if I'm being honest with myself). On the way home, we stopped at Wegman's to get a few groceries and some lunch. 


Helping me push the cart 

Checking out the juice selection. 

I shouldn't have let her out of the cart. She refused to go back in. Since she's somewhere between 30-35 pounds at this point, carrying her without my Tula carrier is pretty much a non-starter. We finished up the shopping trip quickly. 

Later, lunch, and a nap (for Sivan) and work (for me), and then picking up big sister. 

She seems thrilled.

Just another busy Friday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment