Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 65: Sisters

I have a feeling we will have many more photos of the girls together on this blog. When I did this last, for years ago, I struggled to get people other than Michal in the photos - she was the main topic, after all! Now I struggle to ONLY get Sivan in pics. Michal always wants to be involved and loves her little sister. Just last night, when she was bidding her goodnight, Michal told Sivan, "You're the best baby sister ever."  Such confidence and love in that statement. 

I know it looks like Michal is forcing Sivan to hold her hand, but this happens all the time, and if they lose their grip, sivan reaches out again for Michal's hand. 

Wishful thinking - I like to pretend Sivan is rolling her eyes at Michal here. "You know you're too big to be up here with me, big sis."

It took entirely too long of me doing the most ridiculous things in the middle of Costco to get them both looking at me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment