Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 61: Brain Freeze

I had a difficult time this morning with Michal, who decided she was not going to go to school.  Not even the reminder of swim lessons in the afternoon made much of an impact - she didn't want to go.  This is somewhat unusual - Michal loves school and while some mornings are difficult to convince her that leaving the house naked is not recommended, this was a different animal.  So I pulled a bit of a bribe that I'd been holding on to for a while - frozen yogurt.  

It's been unbelievably cold here, so we'd been delaying taking Michal to her favorite frozen yogurt place to use a gift card she received from my grandmother (my mother).  So I said that we'd go after school.  And promptly forgot about the promise in the ensuing melee of cooking breakfast, organizing lunch/swim bag/back pack/shoes/boots/etc., and the rest of my day working from home. Michal, of course, did not forget, so we made a quick stop after school before heading home to make dinner. I don't usually indulge in the fro yo, but decided to get a small amount, and of course, ended up sharing with Sivan.  Who really liked the taste of it.  She did NOT like the temperature.

That is COLD!

She did like it, though, eating a few more bites before deciding that the yummy treat was not incentive enough to battle brain freeze at such a young age.

She just looks so pained here.

No comments:

Post a Comment