Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 12: Stage Five Clinger

Someone has had a rough day. I'm going to chalk it up to pesky teeth since this is so beyond our "normal," but Sivan has pretty much been a Stage Five Clinger.  Only happy when attached to me, and even then "happy" becomes a relative term.

I had to put her down so I could get dressed. Clearly this was unacceptable.  

So sad. She does have the absolute best sad face, which you can partially see her. She was VERY uninterested in looking at me. I have a few profile shots as she looked every which way but at me. Also - you can see how splotchy she gets when upset. 

Poor baby. Only the top to her bottle is acceptable. 

At some point I needed to brush my teeth and she was very vocal in expressing her displeasure if I moved more than three inches away. So she got to help me brush my teeth (paused mid brush for requisite selfie, obviously). 

Should have seen that one coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment