Friday, December 4, 2015

Day 338: Monkey See...

We are really finding ourselves in the midst of very strong big sister/little sister love. It's fantastic. Most of the time. I think I've only heard Michal say once or twice this week, "She's bothering me" - otherwise it's lots of hero worship and little sister love.

On Sivan's side of things, she's a big fan of her sister, and while she is often quite content doing her own thing, sometimes it is simply imperative that she join Michal in some escapade. Whether it is trying to climb brick walls, crying because she can't climb on top of the retaining wall that Michal is now traversing, or wanting to roll down the hill with her big sister. 


Don't worry. I didn't let her roll all the way from the top. We walked down to nearly the bottom. I tried to help her roll, and she ended up scootching down the last 1/8 of the hill on her tush. Totally counts. 

This is a new favorite picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment