Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 182: Fly Girls

Today the girls and I made our way across the country to California, my birthplace and current home of much of my family. Michal has been beyond excited. Sivan, on the other hand, seems to sense the disturbance in the Force and has regressed to a level of separation anxiety I thought we had left behind.  Regardless, we got up incredibly early to make the flight happen. I will say that flying with two kids on your own - one of whom is 13 months - is not for the faint of heart. I do not wish to do it again 

Michal explains the theories of aerodynamics to her rapt audience. 

We made it! Girls are checking out all that California - or at least the Oakland Internarional Airport - has to offer. 

Lots of baby wearing today. At least she looks happy here. Thanks, Tula!



No comments:

Post a Comment