Friday, April 10, 2015

Day 100: A Hundred... Cheerios?

What?!? You've reached day 100 of this silly little blog?  I'm shocked!

Just kidding! I knew you'd do it!

Just being silly, of course. If there is anything I learned from doing Michal's 365 day blog, I can certainly make it all 365 days. 

Today Michal went to work with Josh, so Sivan and I hung out at home. We did a few errands to Costco and Target, but for most part, day 100 was pretty normal/boring. 

At one point, it was time for a little snack. We'd been lounging in the living room, and while the highchair was only a few feet away, I was feeling lazy and figured why bother with chairs and sitting upright. So I grabbed one of our handy IKEA plates, threw on some Cheerios (we don't make Sivan keep strict Passover), and settled in to hang out. 

The highchair might have been a less messy choice. 

It's a good thing I vacuumed recently and, thanks to the Myth Busters, I don't stress too much over the five second rule. 


No comments:

Post a Comment